Dojo is a non-denominational ministry to the world of martial arts. As
such, it is vital to maintain a basic, evangelical doctrine and statement
of faith. We strive to prevent LaSala.s Dojo from being identified with
any particular denomination or church affiliation.
Our official Statement of Faith therefore stresses the most essential doctrines and tenets of faith, as we strive to maintain doctrinal integrity at all times.
- We Believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We Believe that there is one God
- We Believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We Believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We Believe in the present and ongoing ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose in-dwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We Believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We Believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Jesus Christ.
Our doctrinal emphasis centers around the person and life of Jesus Christ, his life giving teachings, and the Biblical principles by which we are encouraged to live a life of victory, fulfillment, and purpose by God's grace and empowerment.
We are committed to Christian maturity, discipleship, and outreach-elements which form the heart and vision of LaSala.s Dojo.
God bless and I hope to see you in class,
Master Fred J. LaSala
6x World Champion